Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free music streaming and download service with over 40 million songs which customers can listen to anywhere, anytime. The extensive catalog includes easy to navigate playlists, stations, albums, new releases and all time classics. Customers can use the Amazon Music app to stream music or download it to listen to wherever they are. There are multiple price options for customers to suit their needs – from a single-device plan on the Amazon Echo through to 6 accounts in the Family plan
Amazon Music offers unique voice commands on the Amazon Echo; a customer can ask Alexa to play a specific song, album or genre. If customers are unsure what they want, Alexa can help; they can ask Alexa to play music based on their mood and she will learn what music tastes they have and personalize what she offers back. She can even identify a song based on snippet of lyrics…she is very clever! A customer is not restricted to being a Prime Member to take out a subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Amazon Music Unlimited only available to Prime customers?
No, it is open to any eligible customer. Prime customers can however sign up and subscribe at a discounted rate.
- Does Prime Music still exist?
Yes, Prime Music is accessible within the same Amazon Music app as Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Is there any supporting editorial content for my customers?
Yes, Amazon Music in the UK has created an audio editorial feature called, ‘Side By Side’ available to the Unlimited membership tier only. Leading artists are exclusively invited to play and comment on songs from their latest album. Side-by-Sides are available from artists such as Emeli Sandé, The Chainsmokers, Sting, Two Door Cinema Club, Madness, Norah Jones, The Shires and Michael Buble, with more being added all the time.
- Is Amazon Music Unlimited exclusively available on Echo?
No. The Amazon Music app is available on Fire devices, iOS, Android, Web, PC and Mac and any device on which Alexa has been integrated such as SONOS.
- Does a customer of Prime Music have the same voice activation benefits on Alexa?
Amazon Channels is a TV streaming service that allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee, available individually without the need for a bundle and without a contract.
Amazon Prime members can now add channels like ITV Hub+, Discovery, Eurosport, Hayu, MUBI, BFI Player, MGM, Hopster, and Shudder across all devices with the Prime Video app, including connected TVs, streaming media players, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, and online at Amazon.co.uk/amazonvideo.
This is the first time certain channels, including Discovery, have been available independently of any ‘bundle’ deal, enabling customers to pay for the premium TV they want to watch. Customers can click to start and begin enjoying the channels immediately, without having to wait for any installation.
TV Channels include:
- Discovery Channel UK – Documentaries and unscripted entertainment from Discovery for £4.99 a month
- Eurosport – Live and On Demand sports programming, including Grand Slam tennis, cycling and winter sports for £4.99 a month
- Heera – An Amazon-exclusive channel bringing the latest in Bollywood and other South Asian entertainment for £4.99 a month
- ITV Hub+ – Stream ad-free entertainment from ITV for £3.99 a month
- Acacia TV – Hundreds of fun and effective workouts for every fitness level for £3.99 a month
- BFI Player+ – On Demand classic British and critically acclaimed movies for £4.99 a month
- BeFit UK – Get fit fast with unlimited streaming of hundreds of workouts for £5.99 a month
- Comic Con HQ – Fan-favourite films, original programming, exclusive access and more for £4.99 a month
- Daily Burn – On Demand and live workouts including dance, strength training, yoga, cardio and more for £9.99 a month
- Eros Now – Thousands of premium Bollywood movies in HD for £5.99 a month
- Gaia – Yoga, nutrition, meditation and more for £6.99 a month
- Hayu (NBC Universal) – On Demand reality TV programming including Keeping Up with the Kardashians for £3.50 a month
- Love Nature – Ad-free nature documentaries On Demand for £3.99 a month
- MGM – Classic movies from MGM for £3.99 a month
- Motorvision – On Demand TV dedicated to the automotive world including car reviews and tests, motorsports and lifestyle shows for £6.99 a month
- MUBI – A new, critically acclaimed movie to stream every day for £5.99 a month
- Qello Concerts – The greatest musical moments in a range of genres from Blues to Classical to Hip Hop for £5.99 a month
- Realeyz – Independent films On Demand for £5.50 a month
- Rooster Teeth – Original sci-fi, gaming and comedy for £3.99 a month
- Shudder (AMC) – Screams On Demand for £4.99 a month
- Studio Universal Classics – Classic movies from Universal Studios for £2.99 a month
- Tastemade Plus – Our network of Tastemakers bring great food and travel to the world for £1.99 a month
- The Great Courses Signature Collection – A curated collection of educational courses On Demand for £5.49 a month
- Toon Goggles Premium – Content for kids (and their parents!) for £3.99 a month
- UP Family – Entertainment for the whole family for £3.99 a month